In July 2019, Gramercy Tavern celebrated its 25th-anniversary. Gramercy Tavern’s enduring legacy has been built by the team, guests, community, and suppliers who have made Gramercy Tavern a truly special place throughout the past quarter century. It couldn’t have been done without you!
All year, we’re marking this special milestone in the restaurant and beyond. Check out some of the celebrations that have already taken place, and what else is going on at Gramercy Tavern through the end of the year.
Celebrate with us:
- Join Gramercy Tavern alums for one-day-only Tavern Takeovers. Tavern Takeover specials are available in the Tavern starting at 5:30pm, no reservations needed.
- What's your favorite Gramercy Tavern memory? Check out these memories from Gramercy Tavern’s 10th anniversary and share your own.
- Mix up classic cocktail recipes from the Tavern to toast Gramercy Tavern's 25th anniversary. And visit Gramercy Tavern to try a rotating selection of past and present cocktails on the menu in the Tavern.
- Share your Gramercy Tavern moments on Instagram using the hashtag #GT25th.
- Saveur and Gramercy Tavern teamed up for a special lunch to mark their 25th anniversaries. Chef Michael Anthony of Gramercy Tavern and Sarah Gray Miller, Editor-in-Chief of SAVEUR celebrated with a lunch and discussion on the evolution of food and restaurant culture.
- Gramercy Tavern past and present came together for a special anniversary party. On July 14th, the Gramercy Tavern family celebrated 25 years of culinary excellence and hospitality, explore photos from the night.